Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wacky Entity

Hello readers!
Good morning ;)
Nyehh, it's time for school day, will have two socio lessons later :( feel sleepy yet exhausted, feel like I'm doing anyhing today, lazy to attend school just for 80 minutes, gahhhh =="
And I'll have my maths tuition today :| really bad day, wish tomorrow come in few minutes, muahaha, plan to hangout with vera again tomorrow, let's see whether see can or not :DD hahahaa. 
Glee songs always make me feel better , listening to them now ;))
Hmph, why can't plugged memory card as well in my blackberry desktop manager, damn! -_________________- 
AAA, craving for foods :99 their temptations are too big.
Anyway, happy bornday to Calvin Gustinov today, have a big blast! ;)
Gotta ask daddy to buy me a card reader so it won't be as complicated as just now when I wanna move files to memory or even to my pc :|
Am I talking nonsense things? 
Now gotta tell you 10 favorite songs of mine!
  1. 0330 - U-KISS
  2. Glee - Marry You
  3. Glee - Endless Love
  4. Ost.Secret Garden - You Are My Everything
  5. Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
  6. Keith Urban - Tonight I Wanna Cry
  7. Taylor Swift - Love Story
  8. BoA - Amazing Kiss
  9. Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You
  10. Katy Perry - Teenage Dream
Kekekeke~~
That's some of my favorite songs ;)
How about yours? hm? hahhaa.
See you on my next post! ;)


xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment