Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gothic Party

Hello readers!
How are youuu today? ;;)
Seems that I've been absent for few days, *sigh*
It's because I'm so busy for my tuitions, homeworks & my lil bro didn't want to handle this computer for me -___- he just wanted to play for his own.
Like finally, I got those photos on Ivonny's gothic party from Clara's flashdisk.
Such a hard effort to resize all of the photossss , it's about 104 photos *maybe*
Today is just so-so, nothing special to talk about, haha.
Anyway, I ordered Chocochip cookiess from Jesselyn & Ivanny. 
They sell those handmade cookies & cornflakes for fund raising ;)
Lots of students helped them out by buying those scrumptious chocochip cookies & cornflakes.
Hm, anyway, tomorrow will be Friday :D haha, closer to weekenddd! woohooo~ \m/ 
Now I'll upload some of those photos :
 






Perhaps that's all for today.
Catch you on your flip side! ;)

"Friends are like melons; shall I tell you why? To find one good you must one hundred try."
  --- Claude Mermet
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment