Monday, September 3, 2012

Another breezy afternoon.

Hello readers!
Nowadays I seldom update mt blog :| *sigh* sometimes because I feel lazy to open my computer, but sometimes cause there are homeworks & tuitions.
Yesterday I hangout with my bestie Vera & also met Jessica Giovani at Sun, hehee.
So we had lunch at Sushi Tei :D then had our leisure time for hoursss at De Excellso :p lol
Photos were taken again as usual, using my ipad camera.















 
met Jessica's friends ;) so manage to take photo once.lol
That's all for today.
*sigh* tomorrow gotta be Tuesday, time to have my mandarin tuition, fightingggggg!!
Catch you on your flip side guys! ;)

"Life's a party.  Invite yourself."
 --- Gary Johnson
xoxo, Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Food looks yummy!
    Stumbled upon your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! Have another visit to my blog next time!

      Delete