Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday :)

Hello readers!
It's Saturday :))
Hm,, any plan today?
Today's exams were quite good, well done jen :DD nyahhaa
Feeling sleepy right now,geez.
Today SMASH will have their show at Merdeka Walk this evening, some people say it'll be in 2pm, some people aslo say on 5pm, and even on 7pm, OMG , which one is the correct time? hahaa
Actually I really plan to go to watch them :((
But I'll have my math tuition, damn :|| cckk.
And unfortunately daddy also didn't allow me to go there cause dad said there'll be lots of people and you gotta jostle with lots of people there, ohmy, at last , I won't go there later :| hmph.
Gah, nothing to share today, I'm speechless.
Wish me luck on my upcoming maths , biology & sociology exams yeah guys ;)
See you on my next post! ;)

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment