Friday, April 27, 2012

Payphone

Aloha!
Thanks God it's Friday! \m/
Anyway, my friend Stella invited me to her birthday party tomorrow :)
Thankyou Stel, I'll try to attend :D ehehhee xoxo.
It's gonna be great Saturday night tomorrow , I guess ;) 
Well, this morning had our computer exam .__.
*sigh* it's c.o.m.p.l.i.c.a.t.e.d -____- depressed, lol.
Luckily my friends helped me , haha thankyou guys!
Hm, recomend you a new song by Maroon 5 ft Wiz Khalifa that released one week plus few days ago titled "PAYPHONE" , but I'll just share the lyrics video cause on their youtube channel there's just lyrics video, maybe they not yet released the official video.
Let's watch :D




That's all for today.
Catch you on your flip side guys! 

"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age."
--- Lucille Ball
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment