Monday, April 2, 2012

Could It Be

Good evening readers! ;)
It's 2nd of April today , how are you guys?
Well, today students get back to school as usual .___.
*sigh* felt really sleepy this morning , lol.
Yuhuu, finally yesterday went to bookstore & I bought 6 new novels + 1 school textbook, lol.
Stacks of new novels I bought yesterday :D LOL
Anyway, big thankyouuuu for my friends who gave me MANGO red handbag as birthday gift just now at school , love you guys! :*  really love the bag♥ ♥


MANGO bag from my buddies *hug* thankyou guys! ♥ ♥


Gotta recomend you an Indonesian song by Raisa : "Could It Be"
Actually I never really fall with Indo song, by this one is a great song :D hehe


That's all for today :D
Thankyou for the present, guyss! ;)
Love you all
Catch you on your flip side! 

"Without wearing any mask we are conscious of, we have a special face for each friend."   
 ---Oliver Wendell Holmes
xoxo, Jennifer    

No comments:

Post a Comment