Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A week of journey Pt.1

Hello guys!
How are you on this gloomy Wednesday?
I myself feel so-so, *sigh* lots of homework ._.
Oh anyway, from I came back from KL that time till now, I haven't upload & post some photos here, so now I'll upload it :D hehee
Let photos tell this one week journey :

our yummy breakfast // curry prawn mee

grandpa & grandma

mom & me :p hehe
okay, we bought some snacks, lolol.
well it's made from sweet potatoes // smthg like that, lol
we went to have Bak Kut Teh as our dinner, nom nom~
well, another snacks *AGAIN*
BakPao as our early breakfast on rainy day that time
on our way to Genting Highlands

Genting Highlands miniature

arrived! Genting Highland First World Hotel !


with Michelle
At Lovely Lace, hehe
Delicious burger kings' double cheese + blackpepper burger*maybe*   nom nom~!

our dinner at MarryBrown , nom nom~ delicious






having our early breakfast at Marry Brown :D teehee~ craving for these again :'(
with mommy
with grandma
went to Chocolate Gallery at Genting Highlands

look at all chocolates here *drool*


this is the one that mommy bought, hehe. yummy. must try it!
Well, maybe that's for today, if I have leisure time, I'll post Part 2 photos again, hehe.
Gotta go to Rainbow School (english tuition) to receive our passage 2 Excellent Award :D 
Catch you on your flip side guys!
Have a nice day!

"Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family."
--- Anthony Brandt
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment