Monday, July 2, 2012

Middle of the sea

Good afternoon guys!
Today is 2nd of July, time passed so fast.
Well after they divided the classes, I got into XII-IS-03.
*sigh* separated from my best buddies #hiks :( :( :(
Hope that my new classmates will be great :)
Anyway, last Friday I hangout with my bestie Vera & her second young sis Velda.
We had our lunch at Sushi Tei, of course we captured some photos *as usual* teehee.






Oh anyway last Saturday I went to my grandma's home at Siantar.
Then yesterday we just back to Medan.
Captured few photos with my cousin & grandma , lol.

trolololll



MIAOWW , IGNORE US, lolol
That's all for today.
Catch you on your flip side guys! ;)

"Having a place to go - is a home.  Having someone to love - is a family.  Having both - is a blessing."
--- Donna Hedges
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment