Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fantastic Youth

Good morning readers!
Back with me typing this post on this so-so Thursday, hehe.
How are you guys? fine huh? haha
First, I wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dearest bestie Joselline Kumara , my classmate Juniardi & my english tuition friend Jessi. Wishing all of you all the best, stay healthy, more mature & have a great year ahead. Have a wonderful birthday guys! xx
Well, yesterday Jojo treated us dinner for her early birthday celebration at DOME, thankyou jojo :* 
Of course we've captured some photos , hehe but sorry for our photos' quality cause no one took dslr, so we just used our phone's camera, lol.


with the birthday girl, jojo.
with Anita Chandra
with Fransisca Angela



That's all for today.
Once more, Have a great birthday for Jojo, Jessi & Juniardi *wow* I just realized that they are triple "J" from their name :p lol. 
Have a great day everybody!
Catch you on your flip side! ;)

"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age."
 --- Lucille Ball
xoxo, Jennifer 

No comments:

Post a Comment