Thursday, June 7, 2012

Glee Graduation Album

Good morning guys!
Talking about Glee movie, I'm a GleeK! teehee~
I've watched GLEE from their first season till now the Graduation Album season 3, and of course I'm waiting for their fourth season :p lol
Really love Lea Michelle (Rachel Berry) with Cory Monteith (Finn Hudson) from the movie.
They are perfect couple, haha. Also Tina & Mike , the dancer couple/Asian couple.
GLEE is full of happy moments, exciting things, & of course MUSICS!!
Nowadays GLEE had just published their season 3 movie titled Graduation Album , means most of GLEE members will graduate from Mc Kinley School.
Oh my, the last pasrt is the saddest one for me, cause they cherished their last moments with other junior members & Mr.Will Schuester (their GLEE teacher).
Lots of great & awesome cover songs here :D 


The full tracklisting for Glee: The Music, The Graduation Album is as follows:

1. We Are Young
2. Edge Of Glory
3. I Won't Give Up
4. We Are The Champions
5. School's Out
6. I Was Here
7. I'll Remember
8. You Get What You Give
9. Not The End
10. Roots Before Branches
11. Glory Days
12. Forever Young
13. Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)


Here's GLEE performances for "WE ARE YOUNG" song :


Also here's GLEE performance for "WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL" !

STEREO HEARTS from GLEE also great!!


That's all for today.
Catch you on your flip side guys!
FOREVER GLEEKS!

xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment