Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hello JUNE!

Bonjour everybody! \m/
How are you guyss?
I'm missing my blog sooooo much :p lolol
Well, it's already JUNE, goodbye May ;)
So yesterday was our last exam, so it means now I'm already on my longggg HOLIDAYSSS!
Woohooo~ June, please be my ah-mazing month. 
Hope everything gonna be okay, hang out with besties, laugh out loud, food hunting, silly jokes, & of course capture unforgettable moments :D we'll rock this month! 



 Well, gotta recomend you the newest album of IU titled : "SPRING OF A TWENTY YEAR OLD" with her songs titled : Every End Of The Day , Peach , I Don't Like That Person.
This is her MV "Every End Of The Day" , enjoy! ;)
 

That's all for today.
Catch you on your flip side guys!
Let's celebrate our holiday by cherishing our wonderful time with families & friends♥  

"After all, the best part of a holiday is perhaps not so much to be resting yourself, as to see all the other fellows busy working. "
--- Kenneth Grahame
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment