Monday, June 25, 2012

Love is a four letter word

Good morning readers!
How are you all on this cloudy Monday? :)
Well, I'll recommend you guys Jason Mraz newest album title : LOVE


This is the track list :
01 – The Freedom Song
02 – Living In The Moment
03 – The Woman I Love
04 – I Won’t Give Up
05 – 56
06 – Everything Is Sound
07 – 93 Million Miles
08 – Frank D. Fixer
09 – Who’s Thinking About You Now
10 – In Your Hands
11 – Be Honest (Feat. Inara George)
12 – The World As I See It

Here's Jason Mraz Live Love Is A Four Letter Word EP :

Here's Jason Mraz - I won't give up MV :


Here's Jason Mraz - 93 Million Miles lyrics video :



That's all for today.
Spread your loves, everybodyyy!
goodbye ;)

"Music is the cup which holds the wine of silence."
  --- Robert Fripp
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment