Monday, August 6, 2012

Angelin Ang's sweet17th party

Good afternoon guys!
Happy MONDAY, lol feel tired today cause I was lack of sleep yesterday.
Got no homework hooray! \m/
Anyway yesterday was Angelin Ang a.k.a FUNGI ANG's sweet 17th birthday party at Party Garden & it was an awesome party!! The boys from our class sang 2 songs one is Indonesian song *but I forgot the title, lol* & the second one "Uptown Girl".
Then we 'girls' sang "Count On Me" song by Bruno Mars, oh also Ang's besties sang "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction. Well, all of us rock the night!! \m/ teehee~
Of course photos photos photos were taken :D kekekeke~ credits go to my polaroid, my phone's camera, & Meguru's camera.
with the cute & sweet birthday girl Angelin Ang :D
again with the birthday girl, hehe




with Cicilia :p
with Sally & Richard :p
with my nowadays deskmate who is the patrick lover, Jesslyn :p hehe
with my old best desk mate Sally Chai :p
with my auntie , Carissa (Cari-ii) ;p
with my mami Meilinda & Stephanie imoetzz :p
with Yifang imoetz lol
with Eunice nugget & Jessica Kwanata :p
ohmy, blur. with Sherlyn :p






That's all for today.
Time to offline ;)
Goodbye guys!

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
  --- Ralph Waldo Emerson
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment