Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy one-year-old Jesslyn Lionel!! ♥

Hello readers!
So now I have my leisure time to type this post. 
haha, seems that I've absent for a week from my blog -___-
Cause I had exams that week but now we (Sutomo-ers) are having our holidayssssss!!!
Woooohooo~ \m/ anyway HAPPY 67th INDEPENDENCE DAY for INDONESIA!!
Today my lil cutie cousin Jesslyn Lionel are celebrating her one-year-old birthday :D 
So we went there to join her birthday party & of course photos were taken hehee.

the birthday cutie girl JESSLYN LIONEL ♥♥♥ wishing her all the best!!







with mommy ♥


with my lil bro ;)
with Christine ie-ie & Val Weejaya ciu-ciu :D

with Florence ;)

again with Florence ;)

That's all for today :D
hehe, see you all!
Have a wonderful holidays!! 

"A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun.  Enjoy the trip." -anonymous

xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment