Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY PEOPLE!


HELLO READERS!
Today is 14th of February & it means today is....
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !!
Hm, today's lessons were quite good today.
But not for maths, nyahhaha :p lol
Today Jeannifer cie2 & Florencia gave me chocolate , thanks anyway :)
Oh yeah, I had done photoshoots at Doreen's home 2 days ago with Jojo too :*
But all the photos still on doreen's place :|
She hasn't uploaded it completely yet :( hmph.
Actually we wanna do our mading work, and at last we made fun & had some shoots :))
Will upload it after I got our photos completely :DD
So stay tune yeah ;)
Great, I'm speechless now :| don't know what to type on.
So, see you on my next post :)
Hope all people spread lots of love today :))
Once more, Happy Valentine's Day everybodyyy! :DD
Loveyaaall;)

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment