Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm back! Happy CNY anyway! :D


HELLO READERS!
I'm backk!
How are youu? :DD
Hope you are all fine yeah ;)
Well, I didn't update my blog for this few days, sory, cause I had my CNY at brastagi, siantar (grandma's home) then Prapat \=D/ yihhaaaa, it was awesome CNY for this year !! :DD
Hm, on the 30meh,i went to brastagi , my aunt uncle's home then at night we had our dinnner & daddy's family gathering on Sinabung :D
Sucha good time :)
After having dinner, we went to Mikie Holiday and we had some fun ;) muahahahaa :D
Oh yeah, we had lots of photoshoots too there ! Exquisite moments :D
I'll post some of our cool photos later :)
Just stay tune, muahahhaa :DD

me & lil bro :D

me ! :p

lil bro, me, silvie, delvin :D

me,dad,mom,lil bro ;*

Then finally it's CNY , we went to Siantar , my grandma's home (mommy's family) home :D

me, louis & michelle :D

Every year , we always have our STEAMBOAT moments with all of our family , or we call it family gathering at my grandma's home ;)
YEAHH, my grandma cooked lots of steamboat ingredients , I really love my grandma's steamboat cooked! It was really yummy and of course delicious ;)
Then , Stevent ciu2 always joined our steamboat gathering that time ;)
Hm,, we take some photos also threre :))
Will upload it later ;)
At night, we had karaoke-ing a lot, nyahhaa. Superb!!
Karaoke-ing at grandma's home with all my cousins ;D
Then second day of CNY, we went to Prapat as usual, every year activity.

all in red ;;)

We stayed Mars Family Hotel every year since I was a little girl ;)
Grandma fried banana & ibho's kwangchiang there :9 yummyy ;;)
At night, we went to night market there beside our hotels ;)
hhe, bought lots of accessories there ;)

We also played fireworks with my cousins at the wide fields across our hotel :D really great time !! few photos taken there :))it's me :D

me & michelle :D

shervira, steven, my lil bro (vincent) & michelle :D

The next day, just woken up as usual then had our indomie as breakfast , hm,, oh! We went over'BOAT' to Samosir island, tomok, Tuk-tuk carolina with all family, we rent a boat just for our family :DD Well, I met Dedi lee (my rainbow tuition friend) there!! Long long time didn't see him ! :DDme ;;)

mom,dad,me & lil bro ;)

me & shervira ;)

me at carolina ;)

me & lil bro :*



me & aunt :D

After back from boat, we went back to hotel and had some chats with my mom & aunt ;;)
hha, captures dumb pic of me :p lmao


Then we went to the beach at Inna hotel across our hotel :))
My cousins and shervira (aunt's niece) played lots of sands and water there :) including me, I also joined them to build sandcastles but failed :| what a mess, muahahhaa. So i decided to make like somehow bear face perhaps (?) lol ;p
My aunt & uncle rode on speedboat! hahaa,,
Hm, got few photoshoots here after my aunt had her rode on speedboat :p
I'll upload it later for sure :))





At night, we had our dinner at ajibata there , well one word, slow service for sure , muahaha -_- then after that we walked again along the night market just for taking a look something that gonna distract our eyes :))

dad,lil bro, me & mom :D

And back to our hotel room, feel sleepy then had my superb sleep.
The last day of our CNY holiday, we went home, back to medan :))
Hm, before drove back to medan , we stopped at Binnaling restaurant to had our lunch, well all of the foods were pretty good tasted :)


grandpa & grandma :*

Its us ! :D

After our belly fulled , we back to grandma's home to tidied our stuff and finally we back to medan :) wew, i guess it was so quicked that CNY had passed :((
Miss those incredible moments with family :|

And now I'm typing this long post , muahaha.
AAAA! Tomorrow gotta back to school , GEEZ it sounds terrible & horrible :( so fast :|
Hmph, wish to have some holiday again.
Well, perhaps that's all that I could share about my CNY :))
See you on my next post!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment