Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"Lie To Me" Korean drama

Hello readers! ;;)
How are you today? 
Well, done watching Lie To me ( 내게 거짓말을 해봐 /Naege Geojitmaleul Haebwa ) korean drama, it was superb!! ;)

Yoon Eun Hye & Kang Ji Hwan is a great couple :)
Well, gotta tell you the synopsis ;;)

Synopsis
Gong Ah Jung, a level 5 Ministry of Culture official, gets entangled in a web of lies when she mistakenly lies that she’s married to Hyun Ki Joon, a hotel manager from an affluent family. Their relationship is further complicated when Ki Joon’s ex-fiancée and a close friend of his brother’s, Oh Yoon Joo, reappears in his life.

Related photos






It was a RECOMENDED movie ;;)
Hehe :D
Anyway, yesterday I bought four magazines (cosmogirl!, sister, elle & chic) , lol ;D
That's all I wanna share in this post.
See you folks! ;)

"In a gentle way, you can shake the world."
--- Mohandas Gandhi
xoxo, Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. mary anne manambayJuly 10, 2012 at 2:57 PM

    I always watch korean drama lie to me coz' i really2x like it..... this is me mary anne..

    ReplyDelete