Monday, August 22, 2011

Brand new beat

Hello readers! :D
How are you today?
Well, I didn't post anything yesterday cause I went to my uncle & aunt's home. 
We spent whole day there, lol.
Hm,actually uncle had shooted me & mom , but the photos were inside his dslr camera.
So will take time to post them here until my uncle sent it to me :)
Wish he'll quickly sent it to me *pray* HAHA.
Hm, well today economic exam was sucks. Quite d-i-f-f-i-c-u-l-t ! =="
*big sigh* Idk how the score will be.
Anyway, today I've just bought CosmoGirl-Indonesia magazines & 
ELLE-Indonesia magazines :D


But haven't read it cause I studied indo for tomorrow exam just now & now I'm typing this post. 
Maybe I'll read later *if still haven't go to english tuition* or even I'll just read it tomorrow :p 
Waiting for SISTER magazines to out in Medan.
Oh yeah! Do you HEELLO? It's new site , almost like Twitter. 



I made HEELLO account for me just now, hehe. Just the same with my twitter username : @JenJT 

So hurry up LISTEN ME in my HEELLO account ;) I'll listen you back later, just mention or tell me ;)

Anyway, I'm inlove with The Band Perry song - 'If I Die Young' .



Also, try to download their song , it's great!
Hm, maybe that's all I wanna share today.
See you! :D

"My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can."
--- Cary Grant
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment