Friday, August 19, 2011

The Camel Song

Hello readers! ;)
Howare you?
Thanks God It's Friday!! \m/ woot woot, lol.
Anyway, Geography exam for today was quite good! :D hehe
Wish me tons of luck again for tomorrow Sociology exam yeah *pray* 
Oh yeah, love Clara Chung song which titled 'THE CAMEL SONG' !
Get interesting MV, try to watch it! :D
Here is the link for download her song >> http://www.4shared.com/audio/FmnNoxXO/Clara_C_-_The_Camel_Song.htm 


Here is her Official MV of The Camel Song


So that's all I wanna share today, anyway, do you have any suggestion for NEWEST WESTERN SONGS? If you have, just comment on my post or even on my chatbox in the right side of my blog :) thanks readers! ;)

Gotta googling, download songs, and enjoy my cheesy cake, so see you! ;)

"I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music."
--- Billy Joel
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment