Friday, August 5, 2011

It's Friday, TGIF!

Hello readers! ;)
Haha, anyway Thanks God It's Friday!! \m/
Hm, today quite tiring day.
School until 12pm then went home & did german homework.
Then at 2.50 I went back to school to have German extracurricular :)
I had my ex-curricular until 4pm then I went home.
After that studied mandarin for tomorrow's exam, wish-me-luck anyway guys ;)
Had KFC & mocca floats for my dinner, thanks dad:*
So now I'm FREEEEE! \m/
Typing this post without interruption while listening to Korean & Glee songs ;D woohoo~
HAHA, anyway I bought lots of magazine, novels but haven't read them *no time --"*
Hm, I'm waiting GOGIRL! magazine out in Medan, but it's sooo lateeeee :(
Really unpatient to read this month articles inside gogirl! & will get tribal clutch as bonus.
Hm, got no topic to share, maybe I'll just upload Katy Perry MV - TGIF ;) , Rebecca Black MV- FRIDAY & Rebecca Black - My Moment MV ;D
Stay tune ;)


Katy Perry - 'TGIF' MV


Rebecca Black - 'Friday' MV


Rebecca Black - 'My Moment' MV


Well, that's all that I wanna share to you all ;)
Hope you have a great FRIDAY! ;)
Oh yeah anyway tomorrow is Saturday weekend!
See you ;)

"It’s Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday

Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah)
Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah)
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin’ forward to the weekend

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
We-we-we so excited
We so excited
We gonna have a ball today

Tomorrow is Saturday

And Sunday comes after...wards
I don’t want this weekend to end"
--- REBECCA BLACK
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment