Thursday, August 4, 2011

Super Junior - MR SIMPLE

Hello readers! 
How are you all?
Hm, seems that today is an exhausted day.
Fortunately today my mandarin teacher asked me to go there on 1pm, so luckily now I'm freeeeeee \m/ woohoo!
Well, today my friends watched the Shaolin Show from Africa at school, but unluckily i didn't join to watch it ==" geez. R.e.g.r.e.t.
*sigh* tomorrow we'll have our computer exam , then accounting exam.
On Saturday we'll have mandarin exam at class. ohmy. wish me luckkk , hahaa.
So that's all for today.
Gotta upload Super Junior teaser1 & 2 also new MV of their new song >>> MR.SIMPLE 
Quite great song ;)
Try to listen ;D
Teaser 1


Teaser 2


MR SIMPLE MV


See you! ;)  


"Fortunately analysis is not the only way to resolve inner conflicts. Life itself still remains a very effective therapist."

--- Karen Horney
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment