Thursday, November 3, 2011

'My Girlfriend is a Gumiho' K-Drama

Hello readers! ;)
So how's life? 
Been absent for few days, so busy .___.
tuitions & sick *sigh* I'm glad I'm okay now.
Anyway, just bought Girlfriend magazine & Feje also borrow me her novel titled 'Prom Nights from Hell' . But I haven't read both of time :p lol. I guess better I play computer first then try to read one of them tonight ;;)
Gotta suggest you a song from HE IS WE feat OWL CITY titled 'All About Us'.
Such a great song *my opinion* , hhe :D
Try to watch the MV & download the song! ;)


Anyway, finished to watch 'My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho' yesterday ;D hahaa.
Such a good movie! 
 

Synopsis :
"Cha Tae Woong meets a girl (Shin Min Ah) and falls in love with her. The girl is actually a gumiho, a legendary fox with nine tails that eats the livers of humans. When he finds out that she is a gumiho, he ends up doing crazy things to prevent the girl from eating his liver."


Photo Gallery :





Lee Seung also sang a song for this movie's theme song titled 'Losing My Mind', it's a great song♥♥♥
You can download the Soundtrack here : http://www.4shared.com/folder/yKBCxHru/My_Girlfriend_is_a_Gumiho_OST.html


Well that's all I wanna share today :)
Catch you on your flip side guys! ;)

"Life is like a box of choclates, you never know what your gonna get"
--- Forest Gump
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment