Monday, November 14, 2011

Starry day

Hello guys! :)
How's life? 
Have been absent for 3 days, maybe.
Today is Monday *sigh* I'm feeling not well, & really tired.
Skip school for today. hmph.
Anyway, my friend, Ivonny Lourent had made an awesome birthday party at Hermes Palace yesterday, lots of her friends & family were coming to her party.
But yesterday was such a rainy day , lol.
We've captured lots of photos but it's inside Clara's dslr.
Must wait until she move all the photos to flashdisk & borrow me :D
These are some photos that captured with my phone yesterday ;)


 
 With the birthday girl : Ivonny Lourent ;)

 With Sally
 With Cathy
With Jojo & Sally

Perhaps that's all for today :)
Gotta have my english tuition again today & we'll play games!
Hope our team will win! :D
See you! :*

"A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world."  
--- Lois Wyse
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment