Monday, November 28, 2011

Impressive weekend.

Good morning readers!
How's life?
Anyway, today is Monsterday.
Skip school cause I'm feeling not well :| *sigh*
Well yesterday had an impressive weekend with Feje & Vivi :D
Had our dinner at Gelato Bar then went to hoMe (House of musical experience to have some fun and at last we went to Malibu's backyard near Feje's house & captured lots of photos ;) lol.
Here are some of the photos I got from Feje's blog , lol.
Cause she hasn't copy to my flashdisk yet, HAHA.
Err, will have my english tuition's exam tonight, wish me tons of luck /|\_/|\

me
 Feje, Vivi & Me
 Me & Feje
 Vivi's steak
 Feje's salmon
 my grilled chicken spagehetti nacopolitan
 Me & Vivi at HoME
 Vivi & Unsri
 Me & Vivi, lmao
 Vivi & Feje
 me me me
 my outfit & accessories
 my polkadot flat shoes
ignore my silly face, lol.

That's all for today.
See ya! ;)

"There are many people that we meet in our lives but only a very few will make a lasting impression on our minds and hearts. It is these people that we will think of often and who will always remain important to us as true friends."
--- Susan Polis Schut

xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment