Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hello December♥


Hello readers!
Hello DECEMBER!
Like finally today is 1st of December, lol.
December means that Christmas will come soon :D
Anyway, I've absent for two days cause I was ill.
*sigh* cough, flu, fever, migrain -___-
Today our sensei absent so we had 2 free lesson just now, lol. 
But actually I don't have anything to share specifically.
Well, today is a rainy day.
Great time to sleep, pull your blacket & hugs your bolsters tightly! HAHA.
So that's all for today.
Hope this cough will go away from me soon ._. really burden me as well, hmph.
Catch you on your flip side guys! ;)

"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of.  You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life."
 --- Albert Camus
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment