Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sweet tart


Hello readers! ;)
How's life? today is Wednesday, got nothing to do :|
*sigh* Anyone can suggest me newest western songs? hm?
Tell you the truth, I'm feeling super duper bored staying at home during holidays .___.
Hmph, I'm little bit speechless.
Plan to hangout with mommy on this Friday.
Let see whether I'm in mood or not, lol.
Anyway I've made SKYPE account for myself : JenniferTandratama
Add mine yeah :) hehe.
I'm tumblr-ing cute or even cool pictures now, haha.
Oh, Happy Birthday to Delfina Paulin Sugandi , wish her all the best & great year ahead \m/
Maybe that's all for today.
See you! 

"Life is like a library owned by the author.
In it are a few books which he wrote himself,
but most of them were written for him."
--- Harry Emerson Fosdick
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment