Monday, October 1, 2012

Last September to Remember.

zHello readers!
How are you guys on this Monday? 
Anyway, WELCOME OCTOBER!! Wish everything gonna be okay & of course great exams' results, lolol.
Well, yesterday was an awesome & great dayyy with my buddies! :D
We 14 people had our lunch at Sushi Tei , then continue chillin' at Matador Country & at last we stopped by at JeKa's home, hehe. Of course as usual, lots of photos were taken again :D
Photos credit will go to Angelin's & JeKa's dslr, also my ipad camera hehe :D










































That's all for today.
See you guys! ;)

 "The rain may be falling hard outside,
But your smile makes it all alright.
I'm so glad that you're my friend.
I know our friendship will never end."

--- Robert Alan
xoxo, Jennifer 

No comments:

Post a Comment