Monday, October 22, 2012

Wishing upon a star.


Hellooo readers!
Geez, I'm on my exams week :( 
Just hope I can get great marks for all my exams *pray & study hard*
Well, I've been leaving my dead blog for almost 2weeks, lol.
Hm, let's change topic, not in a good mood to discuss about e.x.a.m.s , so I'll just share about my wishlists :D ehehe.

FIRST ONE, OF COURSE THIS NEWEST & SOPHISTICATED LITTLE BABY, IPHONE 5 !! WHO CAN RESIST THIS??

ROMWE'S SPIKE CAP

TOPSHOP's STUDDED FLATS


ROMWE's DOUBLE BREASTED CAMEL CAPE
ROMWE's GALAXY ZIPED SPLIT PURPLE SKIRT
CELINE's MINI LUGGAGE IN PYTHON CREAM

Well, that's all for today.
Well, i know that people said we may not dream toooo big or hope too big cause there aren't any certainty yet you can achieved or not, don't be too ambitious #just-some-opinion.
But we as human of course always have our own RIGHTS to have dreams, wishes or hope. 
Dream big, never say never, & your dreams will come true!
Thankyou for reading my crap :p LOL
Haha, I myself also hoping all my wishlists can become true :D 
End of words, catch you on your flip side guys! ;)

"Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It affects the whole. Life is a succession of such moments and to live each, is to succeed."
--- Corita Kent
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment