Sunday, December 26, 2010

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE! ♥

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE! ♥

GOOD MORNING READERS! :D
Yeah, today is Sunday 26th December 2010 :)
Well, so how was your day for Christmas last night?
I predict it was great, was it? :))
Haha, so today i'm sitting right infront of my pc then typing this post :D
Now I'm too addicted with TUMBLR ♥ ♥ ♥
LOL, so i think i'll seldom update my blog now :| sorry bloggies ><
Erm, anyway, i had my hair cut yesterday and lots of my friends commented it was pretty & suits me :D thankyouu friends :D
Not yet have any plan for today, well perhaps will have my lunch at my ibho's home :D haha
But yeah, gotta talk about my tumblr.
Well, tumblr have their limit too when i've uploaded too many photo to my tumblr :|
hmph, it was annoying me, :(( actually i can upload more but cause that limitation, i must wait for hours then back to normal again. Yesterday i've use 96% of photo uploading , haha.
Yeah, lots of beautiful & unique photos to upload there :D ♥
Tomorrow gotta have lost of fun with one of my besties-ale. haha.
We'll watch gulliver's travel i guess :p
Hope it's a great movie :) haha.
Hm, perhaps that all i wanna share on my post now :) hhe.
See you all on my next posting yeah!
HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY ALL!

xoxo, Jennifer ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment