Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Uncle's wedding day & party :D

Heyy bloggiiees !
Long time no see yeahh, i didn't tweet for more than 2 weeks :O
Cause i'm too busy for homeworks & uncle's wedding party ;;)
Let's flashback about it :D
On 25th November,
my dearest uncle & aunt had their marriage day at Siantar (*grandma's homeyy) :D
haha,,
Then it was really a great day for them of course :D
Now they've become husband&wife ;)
Wish they live happily ever after *like fairytale* LOL , then longlast until old , and always trust one another :D
This are some photos i've taken :DD
Let's see yeahh ! ;;)

It's me :p haha


It's me & Max ;;) he's cute,isn't he? ;;)

It's me & my mum :D

It's my lil brother sang eenie meenie
& my grandpa down there :D haha

It's me with my uncle & aunt (*who married that day) :D

Tadaa,this is the couple who married :D my youngest uncle & aunt :)


Me & uncle,aunt :)


My family :D


Me & uncle + aunt :D

Tadaaa, that's all some of photos that i uploaded :D
Seems great yeah :)
haha,i think it's enough for my uncle's wedding post ;;)
See ya on my next post pals ! ;;)

xoxo,Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment