Friday, February 24, 2012

Daydreamer

Hello readers!
Thanks God it's Friday! \m/
Done our drama performances this morning at school.
Feel relieved, hehe.
Got accounting project & computer project to do :S *big big sigh*
I'm not really good in using macromedia flash :|
Don't have idea for my animation project :((
It's almost weekend, tomorrow will attend little cousin's birthday party at afternoon.
Hmph, hope everything will okay tomorrow.
Anyway, nowadays I'm really in love with Adele , Kina Grannis & Sam Tsui's songsss. LOL.
Hm, actually I'm searching for newest western songs, do you have any suggest, guys?
If you have, you can give me your suggest on the comment box or chat box on the right side of my blog. thanks ;)
Gotta let you see 'Just A Dream' song covered by Sam Tsui & Christina Grimmie.


 
That's all for today.
Bye! ;)

"Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you."
 --- Marsha Norman
xoxo, Jennifer 

No comments:

Post a Comment