Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm back!

Hellooo readers! ;)
I've been absent for long time,lol.
Finally, my CPU has back & free from those viruses :| haha
Lots of things happened while my CPU got repaired.
Irene's birthday, went to have lunch together, then had my Valentine Day with my girls Felicia Jesslyn, Vivi Unsri & Carin at Nuansa, we are all singles *psstt* HAHA
But anyway, I'll also upload Me & my Rainbow school classmates when we had interview qith the westeners. Check it out! ;)

 Chicken Steak as our dinner at Nuansa last Valentine Day , lol
Carin & Me
Vivi & Feje

During the interview : 


 Me & Kenrick as one group
 Jessi & Tommy
 Vera & Kevin
Meta, Zulianto, Eddy & Cindyana 

 UNITE, lol

That's all for today, will share other photos next day next post!
Catch you on your flip side! ;)

"Be true to your work, your word, and your friend."
--- Henry David Thoreau
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment