Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Romantic February


HELLO FEBRUARY! :)
How's life, readers? It's Wednesday 1st of February.
This month will always be a romantic month for couplesssss around the universe. 
Hm, sounds a good day today though there's maths tuition just now in the afternoon but good news that I skipp english tuition *just for today* cause probably my class-teacher won't come today, haha, so I guess perhaps I'll just spend my time at home & doing my homeworks .__.
#Februarywish : everything get better than before, lost of deposit/investment *lol*, hang-out lots with besties, more on food-huntering-activities, watch newest movie, buy lots of novel B) , quality times with familiesss as always :)
Internet connection also lacking right now, maybe cause the expire date will be tomorrow so the connection become sooooo slow like turtle *big sigh*

LOL, that statement inside tumblr picture above really damn trueee! ;D
Sometime I also did opened another tab so they could load faster, lmao.
Seems that's all for today, imma really lazy-worm to upload holiday photos today cause you-now-the-connection-is-lacking , teeheee. Such a great disturbance, grrrr.
So perhaps I'll just open my fb or tumblr, lol.
See yaaa guys! ;)

"If apples were pears
And peaches were plums
And the rose had a different name.
If tigers were bears
And fingers were thumbs
I'd love you just the same." 
--- Valentines poem
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment