Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lovey dovey

Hello guys!
It's Thursday and just had my mandarin tuition.
Will have my mandarin exam at school on this coming Saturday.
Today is just a so-so day at school, nothing to share.
But deepest condolence to Ajun's mother. Be strong yeah jun!
*sigh* my computer full of viruses so tomorrow will bring pc to erase the virus.
Hope it'll quickly done & back to me *i mean my computer*
Anyway I've got new song from T-ara titled LOVEY DOVEY.
Such an easy listening & cute song, lol.
Try to watch both of the version of their MV ;)



Drama Version
Zombies Version

Perhaps that all for today.
Such a tiring day for me *sob*
Got new korean songs from my friends.
Will tell you next day, I'm b-u-s-y now. haha.
Gotta search answers for my computer homework that will submit to our teacher tomorrow, so gotta rushhhhhh .____.
Byeeee! ;)

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us."

xoxo, Jennifer 

No comments:

Post a Comment