Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Count on me.

Hello readers! ;)
How are you todayyyyy? lol
Anyway, happy birthday to GOOGLE

Also happy birthday to AVRIL LAVIGNE & LIL WAYNE! Big blast you guysss! ;D
Stay rockin' , lol lol.
Hm, just bought Sister magazine for October edition one ;;) 


Anyway, visit their site : www.sister.co.id


Hm, got this info from facebook, put this as your status if you have a heart :) thanks.
15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a "slut", no one knows she was raped at age 14. People call another guy "fat", no one knows he has a serious disease causing him to be overweight. People call an old man "ugly", no one knows he experienced a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war. Re-post this if you are against bullying and stereotyping. I bet 88 of you won't,the other 22 aren't heartless and will.

Hi, my name is Amy Bruce. I am 7 years old, and I have severe lung cancer . I also have a large tumor in my brain, from repeated beatings. Doctors say I will die soon if this isn't fixed, and my family can't pay the bills. The Make A Wish Foundation, has agreed to donate 7 cents for every time this message is sent on. For those of you who send this along, I thank you so much, but for those who don't send it, what goes around comes around. Have a Heart. Put this as your status.
Anyway, yesterday we've captured some photos at class, lol. 



 Maybe that's all I wanna share today, lol.
 See you! ;)
"A true friend unbosoms freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably."  
--- William Penn
xoxo, Jennifer 

No comments:

Post a Comment