Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Shocking Tuesday

Hello readers! ;)
How are you?
Hm, today is a shocking day for me.
Cause I already got my score tabulation, *sigh* 
My maths & accounting got bad marks --'
really pissed me off. Other lessons' score were quite good ;)
Hm, then just now I bought GoGirl! magazine at school.
Oh yeah! Gogirl had made new twitter account @Gogirlmagazine , cause their past account has been hacked, so go follow their new account to get fashion tips, news, and even other freebies! ;) hurry! \m/




And you know what? also I bought Elle magazine september edition & it's just the same with the one I bought last time *but in regular size* , really careless I didn't see the cover, ohmy! Elle september edition has got two cover in it! ==" gotta sell it to my friend.
Geez, maybe that's all I wanna tell you all.
See you! ;)

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
 --- Coco Chanel
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment