Saturday, September 3, 2011

Firework influence

Hello readers! ;)
It's Saturday night, where will you rock this night? ;D
haha, I just stay at home.
Do you know that nowadays I'm addicted to folding art of Origami??
Origami (from ori meaning "folding", and kami meaning "paper"; kami changes to gami due to rendaku) is the traditional Japanese art of paper folding, which started in the 17th century AD at the latest and was popularized outside Japan in the mid-1900s. It has since then evolved into a modern art form. The goal of this art is to transform a flat sheet of material into a finished sculpture through folding and sculpting techniques, and as such the use of cuts or glue are not considered to be origami.
Hm, and just now I had made my own Firework Origamiiii!! \m/ so excited cause I was succeed to make it!! it really need hard effort to finish it ;D woohoooo~ *dance dance* LOL
Here is the picture :


My lil bit short firework origami video :


I learned this firework origami from this youtube video, watch it!
It'll help you to make this firework origami ;) :
 

Well, maybe that's all I wanna share tonight, see you! ;)
Will share other origami art another time :D
Have a great Saturday night & weekend! \m/

"Art is not a thing; it is a way."
--- Elbert Hubbard
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment