Sunday, September 4, 2011

Ready, set, go!

Hello readers! ;)
How are you today?
It's Sunday weekend !\m/
So what's your plan for today? 
I just had lunch at my uncle's home ;)
Hm, cause I don't know what to tell, I got this random questions from Nathania Aldora 's blog. So I'll REPOST it ;) 
You also can repost it in your blog :D
It's fun!


A - AVAILABLE: yes
B - BIRTHDAY: 25th March
C - CRUSHING ON: DONGHO (U-KISS personil) :p
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: mineral water
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: my mom
F - FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT: Take me away - Kevin & Hoon (U-KISS)
H - HOMETOWN: here, in Medan
I - IN LOVE WITH: my parents & my lil bro ;;)
J - JUGGLE: I can't juggle things --'
K - KILLED SOMEONE: NEVER!
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: 4 hours something??
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: chocolateeeee :9
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 1 , he is my lil bro :D
O - ONE WISH: Live happily ever after with great partner also always healthy wealthy. *it's just one wish huh? not enought lehh*
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: MOM (?)
R- REASON TO SMILE: Because I'm feeling alive & happy in the same time of my life :)
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Need you now -glee cast
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 6 : 00 AM
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: no comment.
V - VEGETABLE:carrot, tomato, broccoli, and lots of vege I'll eat ;) I don't choose food.
W - WORST HABIT: maybe unpatient (?)
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD MOST RECENTLY: never
Y - YOYOS ARE: funny & cool! you must use hard effort to catch it --"
Z - ZODIAC SIGN:I'm ARIES girl ! woohoo~


RANDOM QUESTIONS ABOUT YOU

Your favorite number/s: 8,9,15.
What color do you wear most: colourful color maybe :D heheee
Least favorite color: brown
What are you listening to: 0330-UKISS
Are you happy with your life right now: maybe in the middle :D hehe
What is your favorite class in school: English class & sociology.
Who is/are your best friend/s: Lots offf :D ahaha
Are you outgoing: hm, maybe
Favorite pair of shoes: of course my velvet flat shoes
Can you dance? haha, little :p
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth: nopeeeee
Can you whistle: nope
Cross your eyes: nope
Walk with your toes curled:hm, maybe I can


DO YOU BELIEVE IN...

Do you believe in life in other planets: yes
Do you believe in miracles: yes
Do you believe in magic: yes, like Harry Potter :p LOL
Love at first sight: yes
Do you believe in Santa: yes
Do you know how to swim: yes
Do you like roller coasters: yes
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows: maybe.
Have you ever been on a plane: yep
Have you ever asked someone out: yes
Have you ever been to the ocean: yes
Have you ever painted your nails? yes


THE WHAT'S

What is the temperature outside? shiny(?)
What radio station do you listen to: depends
What was the last restaurant you ate at: forgot
What was the last thing you bought: novels & magazines
What was the last thing on TV you watched: Fast & Furious 5


THE WHO'S

Who was the last person you IM'd: never
Who was the last person you took a picture of: myself
Who was the last person you said I love you to:  mom, dad, lil bro


CRYING SECTION

Ever really cried your heart out: yes
Ever cried yourself to sleep: ever
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder: nope
Ever cried over the opposite sex: nope
Do you cry when you get an injury: sometimes when it's really painful
Do certain songs make you cry: nope


HAPPY SECTION

Are you a happy person? YEAH!


LOOK AT ME

What is your current hair color: B-L-A-C-K! ;D

CURRENTLY WEARING

What shirt are you wearing: plaid green shirt
Pants:black trousers
Shoes: no
Necklaces: no

IN A BOY

Favorite eye color: brown, or even blue.
Short or long hair: short
Height: taller than me


HAVE YOU EVER

Been to jail: no
Mooned someone: no
Thought about suicide: no
Laughed so hard you cried: yeah
Cried in school: ever
Thrown up in a store: nope
Wanted to be a model: childhood memory, lol
Seen a dead body: nope
Been on drugs: no
Gone skinny dipping: no


THIS OR THAT

Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald
Single or Group Dates: Depends ; single also can, group also can ;)
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Strawberries or Blueberries: Strawberries
Meat or Veggies: Meat
TV or Movie: Movie
Guitar or Drums: Guitar
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Chinese or Mexican: Chinese


Well, that's all I wanna post here.
See you! ;)

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
--- Confucius
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment