Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Afternoon tea

Hello readers!
Thanks today is Wednesday, lots of students already back to school this morning including me, so hooray! lol but Sally won't come for a week cause she's going on a trip to Penang *sigh* how great is that, wew. Have a nice & safe trip my bestie /slash/ my deskmate♥ 
Will sit alone during this week :| hmph.
Anyway I'm really not patient waiting all of Glee season 3 dvd come out completely.
It's too complicated to buy one by one disk .___.
Well, I've received Catherine's file photo when it's her 17th birthday last time.



Maybe that's all for today.
Gotta search for Glee season 3 songs :D
will have my english tuition too tonight, hope it'll be fun.
Oh, happy birthday to LADY GAGA, the mother monster. lol.
Hope mama monster will always rocks music industry ;)
Byee guys! ;)

"But friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold."
 --- Oliver Wendell Holmes
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment