Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lots of chances

Good morning readers!
Today is Tuesday and students still skipped school including me, lol.
do you know why? It's because there are lots of demonstration around Medan.
*sigh* wonder what's the point of demonstrating?? 
Hope everything gonna be okay, so #prayforMedan #prayforIndonesia
Not blogging for few days, went to Kabanjahe to pray ancestors.
So last Sunday on 25th March was my birthday :) so I'm officially 17th & nowadays is my legal day! Wishing myself all the best , dreams can come true, always healthy & love my parents & lil bro ;)
Actually I'm craving for polaroids .___. haha
Sometimes I think I seldom use it, but somehow I just want it, lol.
So here's some of my friends birthday greetings from bbm & twitter for me :D
I'll just post some greetings cause it's too manyyy if I post allll , trololol :p







Maybe that's some greetings that I posted only, haha.
recomend you this song from Ailee - Heaven , greattt songg! :D

"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed."
--- Kahlil Gibran
 xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment