Saturday, March 10, 2012

Fantastic Baby

Hello readers! ;)
AAAAA! Examinations week! *big sigh*
Maybe I'll seldom open blogger this week & next week.
Super busy for school exams.
Had passed accounting & indonesian exams during last two days.
Gotta have Maths exam this coming Monday, hmph.
"Dear Math, 
      I really busy on my own activities, so please don't ask me to find your X , or even P.
 Sincerely, every students in universe, LOL."
Dislikes lessons with counting, counting & counting part in it,so damn complicated , grrr.
Wish exams pass quickly, so I can hangout with my girls and buy new novels, also food-hunteringgg *a must* lol.
Anyway, daddy & mommy bought me new cellphone , thankyou mom & dad :* love you!
Hm, three days ago BIGBANG released their newest MV titled FANTASTIC BABY!
Coolll one, you must watch it! HAHA. BIGBANG ROCKIN', woohooo~
Also there's BAD BOY mv from BIGBANG too ;)


 
This one is BAD BOY mv ;)
 
That's all for today :)
Catch you on your flip side guys! ;)

"Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family.  Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one."
---Jane Howard
xoxo, Jennifer 

No comments:

Post a Comment