Friday, January 6, 2012

Aloha Friday!

Good afternoon readers! ;)
Thanks God it's Friday! \m/
Finally it's closer to weekend , hehe.
Free from tuition so typing this blog freely at home, lol.
Photoboothed myself on my leisure time few days ago, lol.


So now I'm googling for lots of Indonesian food & drinks for my english project *I mean english tuition project* I'm in the same group with Vera,haha.
I find for the foods & she finds for the drinks.
Gotta try to make it into slideshow in power point *sigh*
Maybe I'll pick gado-gado as the foods & Vera will pick ice cendol for the drinks.
Teacher asked us to promote our Indonesian foods & the drinks for each group.
Hope my group can do our best :D fightingggg~!
So today just a so-so day at school, our class-teacher asked us to do sit rotation row-per-row , the odd row will move to the left side then the even row will move to right side :| grrr, me & sally can't easily talk to irene & jessica :( cause our row will separate starts on this coming Monday :|
Saw this song & video on Denissa Hady's blog, so song credits to her :)
The title is 'WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL' from One Direction \m/
It's a really great & easy listening songs, they're all good-looking guys inside the video, lol. *drooling*
 
 That's all for today. 
bye!
 "Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."
--- Harriet Tubman
xoxo, Jenniferit

No comments:

Post a Comment