Thursday, January 12, 2012

Do you believe in magic?

Hello readers!
Absent for few days, lol.
Busy for tuitions & gathered with family.
So yesterday I went to have my hair cut, then continued to Sun with mommy, had some snack time at Sushi tei then had our break at Starbucks.
After we had arrived home suddenly grandpa phoned to mommy & asked us to go to uncle's home so after had our dinner, we were rushing to uncle's home, lol.
Anyway, yesterday I've bought Diary of a wimpy kid in Indonesian version *sigh* wanna find for the english one but need hard effort .____. gr, and also bought Windflower novel.
But I haven't read both of them cause there's no leisure time, there's only tuitions time .__.
Well luckily tomorrow will be friday so I'll just have my substituted mandarin tuition for a while then I'll free from tuition till Sunday! Teehee.
Hm, perhaps that's all for today.
Seems sooo hungry now, gotta have my dinner & watch tv later.
Byee!

"The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it."
--- Plutarch
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment