Sunday, January 29, 2012

Chinese New Year atmosphere

HELLOO! GONG XI FAT CHAI for everyone 
*I know it's late but it's still CNY atmosphere* lol.
So where's the angpao *red pocket* guys? ;;)Long time no blog yeahh, busy for this Chinese New Year.
Lazy to open blogger from ipad, hahaa, lol so it's mean that I've absent to blog for a week!
HAHA, went to Brastagi & Kabanjahe from last Saturday till Sunday then from that Sunday morning we hit Siantar *grandma & grandpa's home* then we gathered with my big families & had grandma homemade steamboat together at grandma's house, it's great after all :D 
Then the next morning on Monday we went to Prapat cause every year we *i mean my families* always spend our Chinese New Year days there, we took some cooking utilities, foods, box of instant noodle *indomie*, banana. Grandma fried it so we had our yummy & crunchy fried banana after we had arrived Prapat.
Got no photos when we had steamboat cause everybody including me were sooo busy to eat eat & eat our foods, lol.
Met my kiddie cousinsss, aw there grew up really fast, haha.
So perhaps now I'll start to upload some of our narcissm photos during this 2012 Chinese New Year, HAHA *grinned smile*

During 30meh : chinese new year eve :) 



me, mom & dad. LOL.
 dinner atmosphere at Mikie Holiday / Brastagi with families from dad's side.
 
with my two aunts
 with one of my cousin, Silvie
me, lol.
 lil bro, mom,dad & me
with dad's families.

First day of CHINESE NEW YEAR! 
tadaaaa~ still in Kabanjahe.



At grandma's home in Siantar : 
 With families from mom's side
 while eating steamboat at grandma's home, yum!

Well that's all for today.
I'll try to upload other photos from last second day of new year till yesterday when I have my leisure time, hehe.
There's still lots of photosss to see, lol.
I really love Chinese New Year's atmosphere every year, it seems oriental yet warmth, cause we always gathering with my whole families while celebrating Chinese New Year :)
Maybe I'll just post this blog so GOODBYE guys! ;)

"The family : We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together."
--- Erma Bombeck
xoxo, Jennifer 

No comments:

Post a Comment