Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy birthday SHIN DONGHO!!

Hello readers! ;)
How are ya all? ;)
Today is holiday , hoorayy~
Anyway, today is SHIN DONGHO (U-KISS personil) Birthday !!~ 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGHO my boyy :**
생일축합니다 신동호 !! 사랑해요♥♥♥ !~HAVE A BIG BLAST, STAY CUTE, HANDSOME & FAMOUS yeah ;;)
HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD :D
\(☉ϖ☉\) \(☉ϖ☉)/ (/☉ϖ☉)/Always love you! (˘⌣˘)ε˘)


Then today also one of my friend's birthday , Calvin Tedja (usually we call him 'ATED') kekeekee~ Happy birthday yeah ;) Have a big blast stay smart & have a  great year ahead! :D

Well, feels that nothing to discuss today, so I'll just upload some pictures that I got from somewhere when I googling :p LOL.
Let's see ;)









That's all I wanna share in this post :)
Once more, Happy birthday to DONGHO & ATED!! ;)
See you! ;)

"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."
--- Jim Rohn
xoxo, Jennifer

2 comments: