Monday, June 27, 2011

Yesterday's fun

Good afternoon readers! ;)
Had absent for two days , hehe.
How are you today guys? ;;)
Yesterday Jojo treated us to have lunch at ZingDo & we ate kimchi udon there ;)
Actually she'll have her b'day tomorrow, haha.
But she treated us earlier, lol. Anyway, thanks jo :*
Yesterday we had lots of fun :) with jo, lily, gio, & wilson ;) and of course I came to sun with my mommy & lil brother , but they went to other places. hehe.
After had lunch, we went to Jco.
Anyway, I bought two new novels : 

The Present -Johanna Lindsey and Pride & Prejudice -Jane Austen.
 Haven't read them yet, lol.
Well, then bought birthday cake for my lil brother for today's b'day.
Gotta upload yesterday's photos soon ;;)




Well, that's all I wanna post here ;)
See you on my next post! ;)

"Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief."

--- Joseph Addison
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment