Wednesday, June 1, 2011

HELLO JUNE!

HELLO JUNE! 
Today is a great day cause we've just finished our final exams! 
How are you anyway, readers? ;)
I'm really excited , aaaaaaa *scream*
It means we are having our HOLIDAYS from now on!! 
SUPERB, let's rock this HOLIDAYS everybodehhhh!( ‾⌣‾ )ПmП
Anyway, it's blackout from 9am until just now 3pm.
Geez, that's why I took a nap just now, since I've got nothing to do , phone was lowbat, feel sleepy after read novels. kekeke~
Now I'm sitting infront of my pc typing my blog while listening to Party Rock Anthem song by LMAO. it's a recomended songs, folks! ;) Try to download it asap! ;)
Hm, tomorrow gotta be national holiday for everybody ┐('⌣'┐) ┐('⌣'┐) (┌'⌣')┌ (┌'⌣')┌.
Anyway, happy bornday to my twinnie :p JenniferXO  and my dear Tiffany !! 
Have a big big blast you both! :* 
Have a great year ahead & stay smart! \('▽'\)\(´▽`)/(/'▽')/
Well, I don't know why but I'm falling in love with Jonas Brothers songs nowdays, aigoo.
Their songs are damn nice to hear :DD loveit! wohoooo.
AAA, I miss my HK friends, seems that they're having their final exams now, hmph, perhaps we'll meet after they had finished their exams on 8June, nyehh still a week -_____-
Gotta ask Vera to hangout during this holidays ;;)
My novel supply reduce day by day, guess I'll got to buy some on weekends. Kekeke~
Hm, perhaps that's all I wanna post for now , hahaa.
HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAYS SUTOMO-ERS!! :)
ROCK THIS HOLIDAYS YEAH :*

"Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it."
--- Mother Teresa




xoxo, Jennifer.

No comments:

Post a Comment