Saturday, October 22, 2011

As sour as vinegar

Good afternoon readers! ;)
How are you today?
HAPPY SATURDAY! \m/
Feeling exhausted & tiring today .__.
Waited dad for 2 hours at school *sigh*
Accounting exam on Monday, grrr. Hope it's easy question so I can do it :p 
lol. Wish me tons tons tons of luck yeah guys *pray*
Anyway, got new song MV titled 'With Ur Love' by Cher Lloyd ft. Mike Posner.
Such a great song & easy listening ;;) you must try to listen & watch their MV.



Hm, guess nothing to share.
Imma speechless.
Gotta try to study accounting for a while, after that I'll googling, search & download songs, youtube-ing & sort of tumblr-ing activity to refresh my mind which is really stuckinggg right now, pity me. -_____- 
Well, goodbye guys! ;)

"Always do what you are afraid to do."
--- Ralph Waldo Emerson
xoxo, Jennifer 

No comments:

Post a Comment