Sunday, October 2, 2011

Enchanted Sunday


Hello readers! ;)
How are you today? 
Have a great day,  huh?
Haha, today I went to Irene's home & practiced our drama with Irene, Sally, Jessica,
Meilinda, Qorira, Willy, Jeffrey, Rendi & Jourdan.
Well, such a great time , haha, we also had fun & also captured some photos, but cause Imma too lazy to transfer it to my computer now, maybe I'll upload it here next time or even next post if I have time , lol. You know it'll take lots of time to transfer yet resize those photos -__-
Anyway, Happy birthday to Josephine Tammy, Tiffany Octavia, Deny Yoli !! Have a big blast you girls ;)
Hm, nothing much to share this night, probably I'll just googling , tumblring photos, or even download songs ;) hahha.

See you! ;)
Goodnight :D

"A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world."
--- Lois Wyse
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment