Friday, October 21, 2011

Pumped Up Kicks

Hello readers! ;)
How's life today?
Hesitated for indo exam, *sigh*
Anyway, tomorrow will have Sociology exam, wish me best luck yeah! \m/
Got new western songs suggestion from Feje, Vivi & Jenny. lol
One of them is "PUMPED UP KICKS" from Foster The People.
It's quite unique song, haha, try to listen to it :) hhe.



Hm, feeling so sleepyyyyy -_____-
Anyway, THANKS GOD IT'S FRIDAY! ;) 
Closer to weekend.
Haha, wanna hang-out but always postpone -_-
Really wish after this frustated exams over, I'll have fun with my girls ;) lol
Hope I'll get good result for my exams.
Then they also recomended Avril Lavigne - Smile, Adele - someone like you, Bruno Mars - It will rain, One Republic ft.Sara Bareilles - Home. Thankyou guys! ;)
Catch you on your flip side! ;)

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
--- Marilyn Monroe
xoxo, Jennifer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment